- This intensive treatment helps fight against signs of premature skin aging.
- Skin is better moisturized and regains its elasticity and smoothness.
- Visible results after the first session. Cumulative effect with each additional session.
- Clear improvement in skin quality: moisturized skin shows greater tone.
- The complexion is more radiant and even, sagging skin feels denser, restructured and stretched.
- Skin appears “plumped up”, the face rejuvenated and less tired-looking.
- Results are completely natural, without an artificial or forced look.
- For asphyxiated skin lacking radiance, deficient, dehydrated skin, skin showing signs of premature aging, fine lines and wrinkles, and a decreased level of tonicity.
- In cases of slackened facial contours and eyelids, sagging skin on the neck and in the decollete area.
- In case of signs of changes due to exogenous factors of toxicity including pigmentation and sun exposure, dysochromic scarring after laser treatment, changes in skin surface among smokers.
- In cosmetic medicine as preparation to facial plastic surgery procedures, laser resurfacing or medical IPL skin treatment; after surgery procedures to accelerate the process of skin repair.
- In corrective procedures for pigmented scars and acne scars.
- In re-balancing care for hyper-keratinized skin instants and hyperseborrheic skin.
Standard treatment requires 4 sessions every 2 weeks, followed by once a month as main treatment for 3 months. This Micro-Puncture treatment can be incorporated into a complete program consisting of several treatments: Biologique Recherche boosters and Remodeling Face care.
The Micro-Puncture Lab© method:
The new dimension of Biologique Recherche skin care puts the micro-puncture beauty technique in new light. Beauty therapists now have in their arsenal a new highly active instrument of functional expression that targets dermo-epidermal exchanges with great precision by boosting the results of other Biologique Recherche techniques. The immediately perceptible results of this method are based on two main types of activity:
1. This technique’s self-induced inflammatory reaction:
The Micro-Puncture Lab method is based on the capacity of the epidermis to regenerate itself when stimulated. Indeed, needle micro-perforations, causing minor epidermal inflammation, help activate a repair phase subsequent to the inflammatory phase. The repair process involves various cell populations that rebuild the “damaged” skin tissue. Fiber production is reinforced as a result, together with the quality of the epidermis and the dermal and epidermal inter-cellular cement.
When micro-perforation occurs, neutrophils (from the white blood cell family) release growth factors that stimulate fibroblast activity. Once stimulated, the fibroblasts produce collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans (including hyaluronic acid). These substances remain present at the dermo-epidermal junction. Collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan synthesis helps redensify epidermal tissue.
Result: skin is refined, fine lines and wrinkles smoothed and cutaneous imperfections such as scars attenuated.
Simultaneously to this technique, a cocktail of biologically efficient super active substances as regenerative peptides, poly-vitamins complexes, Q coenzyme, essentials amino-acids and other regenerating gifted molecules will be applied on the epidermis simultaneously to the micro-puncture, duplicating the immediate and long-lasting effects of the epidermal reparation.
*Keep in mind that specific after care is advised after each session. Pick the time that is best for you so you can stay consistent with treatments and follow the complete after care program at home.
Micro-Puncture mesotherapy works bidirectionally. On one hand, it causes controlled microdamage (self-induced inflammatory reaction) which corresponds to the starting natural skin regeneration processes during which there is a reduction in the appearance of scars and stains. The production of up to 390% more collagen than before the treatment leads to smoothing out wrinkles and deep wrinkles and strong firming and lifting. This effect is obtained in a series of treatments performed over 2 months (in the case of peeling treatment and medical IPL the duration of the first 3 treatments is 6 months). On the other hand, a special Biologique Recherche cocktail is applied when thousands of micro perforations are formed. With the resulting micro perforations, absorption of the cocktail increases up to 1000 times (without micro-puncture the level of absorption of substances applied to the skin is only about 0.3%). The introduction of highly concentrated cocktail serums during a series of treatments intensifies regeneration of the skin (scars, stretch marks, blemishes), deeply moisturizes, revitalizes, and refreshes the skin. The effect of a strong firming and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles is visible after the first treatment.