A solid balm that melts across the skin to easily rinse away impurities and makeup, leaving no residue. Provides a thorough yet ultra-gentle cleanse for a radiant, refreshed complexion.
- Dissolves and removes the daily build-up of dirt, oil, environmental impurities and stubborn makeup.
- Tones, purifies and decongests the skin for a clear, refined complexion.
- Nourishes and hydrates for soothed, smooth skin that is glowing with health.
- Conditions and satiates the skin without stripping or disrupting its pH.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key nutrients to the cells.
- Comes with ‘The Cloth’ (100% cotton muslin) to enhance The Cleansing Balm’s efficacy and gently exfoliate the skin for an exceptionally sensorial experience.
- Non-pore-clogging, fragrance free, and suitable for all skin types. Formulated without irritants or allergens. Vegan and clean.
100% vegan and free of gluten, GMOs, parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, DEA, heavy metals, talc and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil. Housed in a fully recyclable glass jar. Packaged with a 100% recyclable carton, insert and leaflet.
Directions for use:
The Cleansing Balm is a solid salve that melts into a luxurious milky cleanser when water is added. May be used as a complete cleanser on its own, or as the first step in a double cleanse regimen, followed by The Cream Cleansing Gel.
- Use fingertips to massage a pea-sized amount of balm into dry skin, paying special attention to areas where dirt, oil and stubborn makeup accumulate.
- Add water to emulsify, and continue to massage.
- Soak ‘The Cloth’ in warm to hot water and apply gently to the skin in circular motions to remove impurities and excess balm.
- Pat skin dry before continuing with the rest of your Augustinus Bader skincare regimen.
- Rinse ‘The Cloth’ thoroughly and allow to hang dry between uses.